Visual PLC Arsoft

abdepot1

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, all we are in urgent situation right now, so anybody that can help would be appreciated, or we can send the program in order to provide help, or remote connection if needed.

we had a Siemens PC 620 with the program win Visual PLC and this computer it set up thru a Applicom profibus card, connected to a Siemens ET200, and 3 leroy somer VDF. this is in shrink wrapper. cermex.

the machine burnt out and it also burnt the applicom card this was thru a power surge in the recent weeks.

we currently have a new pc with a softing PCI card and we have the visual plc software but we need to connect the software with the new card, we do not know how to do it, the technician that should go from Cermex, is not available, and the other one does not work in the Cermex anymore, so we need are in serious need of help. so anybody that know how to program in Visual PLC software we would need to get help. if anyone reading this post knows about this or know someone that can help. please contact me.

Thanks in advance for help. in the matter we have the full program of the old version and we can send it.

Thank you