S7-1212C Modbus Master / Slave

Hal9000

Hi there,

I would like to use an S7-1212C to act as both a Modbus TCP Client and server at the same time. I'm gathering data from generator sets and exposing that data to a site SCADA. I expect to have in the region of 300 INT registers exposed to the SCADA sytstem

Are there any limitations in terms of block read sizes that the SCADA developers need to be aware of?

What is the max limit on number of registers the PLC can support? (as a Modbus TCP server).

Many thanks,

Similar Topics

Hi there, I'm using an S7-1200 system and I have followed a Siemens application example to read/write data to 1x slave using Modbus RTU and a...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I can not approach variables from OPC Scout 10. I can see Data blocks but not variables. I'm using TIA portal v14, SImatic...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am aware that the S7-1200 series on their right side have an I/O expansion port. Like this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone ! I am using a siemens PLC 1212C AC/DC/RLY to simulate a PLC program on TIA Portal V13. Each time I come online and monitor I get...
Replies
Views
Guys, i need your help.. Im using S7-1200 CPU1212c AC/DC/RLY and for my project, i want to learn how to program this in analog inputs.. Im using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom