AB Panelview Plus 1000 no touch symbol

jimlong

Hi guys,
I have a panelview plus 1000 which has a damaged screen (colour touch display module). I got a new display module and coupled it with the existing PV+ logic module of the damaged screen.Now I am getting a symbol of a hand with a finger and a line through it (no touch symbol).
Thinking the new display module was faulty,we returned it for another new one, only to have the same symbol appear on the second new screen.
I have verified that the logic module is ok by testing it on another display module.
I have done this several times before sucessfully and cannot figure out the problem.
Details:
AB PV+1000 colour touch display module(cat 2711P-RDT10C series C)

coupled with:

AB PV+ logic module(cat 2711P-RP1 series G)

Thanks for your help.
Jim.

I just had this happen today as well. Display went belly up and changed colors. Display portion was exchanged and now after about 30 seconds I get the "Can't touch this " symbol.
Anyone find a resolution for this issue?