RSlogix 5000 Minor Fault History

Airborne10157

What happens if you let a minor fault keep logging on a 1756-L62S? Will it consume memory and crash the project? I received a call that a machine had crashed and the plc had lost the project. I asked if there were any faults and there were none. I had them send me a copy of the program and I see its logging a minor fault every two hours. I understand the need to fix the fault but was wondering what would happen?

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/pm/1756-pm015_-en-p.pdf

"The controller keeps up to 100 log entries buffered in its internal memory. You
can configure the controller to write the buffered entries to the removable media
when its internal buffer is 80% full. Additionally, you can command the controller
to write the buffered entries to the removable media with a message instruction.
This procedure is detailed below. Once a log entry is written to the removable
media, it is removed from the buffer.
If the removable media is not present, is full, or if the controller is not configured
to automatically write buffered entries to the removable media, and the internal
buffer becomes full, entries continue to be saved in the buffer in a circular fashion.
As new entries are stored, the oldest entries are discarded."

It should not loose your project by filling the buffer.

Regards,