Storing data

PLC_Tech433

I'm on PLC 5000. So I'm trying to store mutiple things. And trying to find the shortest way to write it without using so many rungs. I'm using FFl to store info but I'm using the .pos on the control tag to handle where it goes. Well let's say I'm running line 6 which uses a move statement that chances POS to 6 and then stop 6 and start running line 7 which moves the pos to 7 but when I go back to line 6 it overrides
The last data on 6 with the newest data? I wanna keep up with everytime it runs 6.

So if line 6 runs the first time for 10 cycles
Next time runs 8 cycles
I would like to know that the first time was 10 and the second time was 8 instead of me only knowing the last time line 6 was run
And
Same thing for line 7
So if line 7 runs for 18 cycles then next time it runs 5 cycles I would like to know that
"I have 24 lines I need to keep up with each cycle time each time it cuts on"
I know I could use multiple Controls and and FFL but wondering if there is an easier way