Vijeo Designer Fonts

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone managed to get windows fonts into anything other than text only fields?

The built in ones are bloody awful looking.

I dont think its possible. But the text objects can be used for everything except when you are using message displays with text resources

Yes you can

Extract from help file

11.3.2.1 Working with Value Animation
From the Graphical Objects toolbar, select the Text icon.

Click and drag to define the text area, and the Text Editor will open.

In the Text Editor, type the pound symbol [#], which will act as the numeric display, then click OK.

Use only one pound symbol [#] character to enable Value animation—no additional text, character spaces, or carriage returns. The pound symbol must be a single-byte character.

In the Text Property Inspector, define the color and font as needed.

Right-click the text object and select Animation to display the Animation Properties dialog box.

Click the Value tab, and select the Enable Value Animation checkbox.

Define a variable or expression.

Click OK to confirm the selection and close the Animation Properties dialog box.