Can't download to panelview 800 from CCW

husky

Hi guys,

I have a micro 830 controller and panelview 800 but for some reason I can't connect to the panelview to download a program. The panelview shows up as an unrecognised device.

I notice the panelview firmware is version 4.013 and on CCW under general graphic terminal information it is shown as version 2.010 . Is this the same as firmware? If so how do I get it to update to the current version? I'm wondering if this is the problem.

I'm using CCW release 8.000

Any help greatly appreciated.

pv800 issues.jpg

no a solution for your Firmware Problem,

but have you tried to copy the runtime with a usb pendrive or sd-card? Just to see if the runtime runs on that Panel (with the Firmware).

Did you set that IP address, or is it something it set itself? I mainly ask because usually when I see items in my browse it's because I added the IP address to my tree manually and unless you're on the same subnet it normally doesn't work right. If you're in the same subnet, I'd try using a webpage to go to the IP address of the terminal. I know most of the other HMIs that CCW works with have webpages you can upload/download projects with. I'm unsure of the 800 though.

Edit: I see the IP address came from DHCP, so I am almost certain you didn't set it yourself. Change to static, set it in the same subnet, then try again.

Last edited: