Delta F-series VFD

I have a delta F-series VFD. (Model:VFD055F43B).
Its a 440v VFD, but now the drive does not accept any parameters related to 440v operations.

Instead, its parameters are set to 230v VFD defaults.

More over, Parameter 07-00(Drive ID) is showing "00" and Parameter 07-01 (Drives Rated Current) shows 1.6A.

Please help resetting the drive parameters to 460v settings and drive current to its rated 13A.

Hi Guydegraeff
Thank you very much for the reply.
I have tried to reset the drive with parameter 6-15 to factory default.
But the drive resets to defaults of 220v drive.
Moreover Parameter 07-00 shows 00 instead of drive ID i.e. 13.
and Parameter 07-01 shows 1.6 instead 13.0.

Sounds like your drive suffered from a loss of firmware and defaulted to the base firmware of the chip set. Contact Delta and see if you can download firmware into it again, but understand that if it did it once, it's possible for it to happen again. I would just replace the drive.

Dear Jraef
Thank you very much for the suggestion.
I have contacted Delta regarding this problem, but was told that they have stopped support for F-series VFD, as its obsolete.
Even I believe that the firmware is corrupted (Might be because of power fluctuations).
I have tried resetting the drive using VFDsoft v1.56 and changing the parameters using its Modbus application, but it rejects replying illegal parameters.
Is there any way to update the firmware and is the firmware available anywhere?

Dear Jraef
Thank you very much for the suggestion.
I have contacted Delta regarding this problem, but was told that they have stopped support for F-series VFD, as its obsolete.
Even I believe that the firmware is corrupted (Might be because of power fluctuations).
I have tried resetting the drive using VFDsoft v1.56 and changing the parameters using its Modbus application, but it rejects replying illegal parameters.
Is there any way to update the firmware and is the firmware available anywhere?
Not if Delta no longer supports it, no.
Delta makes cheap throw-away drives. You have just experienced what that means...