RsLogix5000 tag values to excel

I'm pretty sure you need an activated (copy of at lease 2.54 = this is not accurate, I realized now that this was an issue with OPC not supporting SP2 on XP under 2.52.. apologies.) to use tags in an OPC fashion. If that's what you referring to. I just went through this very situation a few weeks ago and my local Rockwell guy was awesome about getting me set up. You do need activation though!

Last edited:
are you trying to use this just for experimenting/learning purposes? ... if so, you might want to do a search for Kepware ... they have (or at least "had") a free demo version that would run for a couple of hours of "playtime" ...

DISCLAIMER: I'm going by memory here - but I think that I've got this right ...

Similar Topics

Hello, I am tasked to update a CompactLogix PLC program on a live system. The updates I need to make involve changing a user-defined data...
Replies
Views
I have two separate programs open in two instances of RSLogix5000. Each program has a user defined tag that is a large array of a user defined...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently writing a program that is meant to write values to a specific set of tags. However, when I have a .csv file containing...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a way to export/transfer tag values from one Logix5000 file to another? The situation I have is I've got a program running on...
Replies
Views
I know we've discussed various ways to retain data table values from a running program in a SLC500 when downloading a new program(copy and paste...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom