PowerFlex 525 HIM via PanelView

val_99

Hi all,
I would be interested in emulating PowerFlex 525 HIM interface via PanelView 6 or 7. Doing this I would eliminate need in having external HIM modules mounted on a panel door (to stay in line with recent OSHA requirements), so project price would go down significantly.
Just curious if anyone made it.

On the AB Site, go to software downloads, look for 525 faceplates. They are there for ME and SE. Sample code as well.
They work very well once you understand the AOI.

Similar Topics

hello i am trying to set the max frequency for the drive via rslogix 5000, but do not see that patameter in the rslogix 5000 drive paramerts? the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently replaced a power flex 525 drive which has identical parameters and is controlled via a logix 5573 controller. I have run into a...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a PowerFlex 525 , that most controls are set for Ethernet/IP. I would like to control the speed with 4-20 ma. from a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am using the on-board PID on a PowerFlex 525 to run a conveyor that will maintain a loop using a distance laser. The laser is hooked...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom