s7-400 plc goes to STOP mode..

zrawi

I have s7-400 plc with ET-200M station as a slave..
When the power for ET-200M is reset, then the plc goes to stop mode..
Which organization block (OB?) do i need to prevent it from stopping?

Please help!

Thanks! :)

Try OB86 "Rack error", OB87 "Comm error", or OB122 "IO error".

But to be absolutely sure, open up the CPU diagnostics while online and an active DP error (ET200M is shutdown). The diagnostic buffer will tell you exactly which OB you are missing.

Hi.

Adding an empty 0B86(loss of rack fault) will prevent your PLC going into stop mode when the power to the ET200 is cycled.

Hope this helps

Fiona.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive. Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in...
Replies
Views
:huh: i don't know master password and i tried "1234" too but it didn't worked i want to upload new program but i think its password protected and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum but it's helped me in the past and hopefully it will help me now. I'm trying to get a first...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Working on a centrifuge for a customer. They have ACS880 ABB Vfd's installed, and need them to talk VIA the FENA card Ethernet to...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Good day! We've encountered an error while uploading the program from S7-400PLC using TIA Portal software and try all the TIA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom