EDS file location

JoeM1

Hello,
I have a old laptop and I am moving some stuff off of it.
I am trying to find this one EDS file which shows up in RSNetWorx (DeviceNet), but I can't seem to locate it when I do a Windows search.
Is there a common place to store these?
Is there a way to export them from within NetWorx?

Thanks

I "think" you need to use the EDS installation wizard or whatever it is called for them to function/operate correctly.

Someone I hope will correct me if this is incorrect.

I "think" you need to use the EDS installation wizard or whatever it is called for them to function/operate correctly.

Someone I hope will correct me if this is incorrect.

You do need the tool, as it has to make dozens of totally unnecessary changes to the Windows Registry for each EDS file successfully registered.