S7 300 Mmc

marsu1821

Hi!

At the moment, I use a S7 300 Siemens PLC.
I would like to use standard MMC memory card to transfer data and program, but as everybody know, it is not possible because of the special siemens format process.
I know the telefonica programs but there are many problems with. If you want to use an standard MMC with a bigger size than the Siemens MMC size, it will have many problems.
So, I would like to try to study their file system into this famous Siemens MMC, but I don't have one yet because of the price.
Is anybody could help me copying many image file of siemens card with the telefonica software ?
In fact, I need to get many image :
- One blank image of any sized siemens MMC.
- One image with any program with the same card.
- One blank image of any other sized siemens MMC but different than the previous.
- One image with any program with this second sized card.

Thank you very much for advance.

Dear Readrs:
i have formated a MMC card using winXP , and it's dosn't work later
withe cpu314-2dp, if you have an image file for this MMC card (64 kb) or you have any other solutions please help

thanks in advance

shawki ([email protected])