S7 Mmc

Hello there,
is there anyone who could share a dump of a 2MD SMC (6ES7954-8LC02-0AA0)?
Or maybe even a bigger one. Got a S7-1200 that is pw protected and needs a firmware update.
So it has to be a Siemens SD card instead if a MMC card.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi all,

I need password. The below image is a
copy which is using a existing machine.
thank you in advance.
I also need 64k,128k,4M image of siemens.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I need password. The below image is a
copy which is using a existing machine.
thank you in advance.
I also need 64k,128k,4M image of siemens.

Password should be:
97#?!?
Note that there are spaces after "?" sign.

Try and see if it works.

Password should be:
97#?!?
Note that there are spaces after "?" sign.

Try and see if it works.

I can open the file(.wld) in my pc with your password, but can not connect to plc with this password, the fault massage is "you enter a incorrect password....', pls help me,thank you.

Unprotecting password migth be illegal

Dear Mr. MCIQ,

Are you aware that unprotecting the password might be illegal? The machine manufacturer probably used it to guarantee that the programs is not modified or to protect it's know-how.

Best regards,
Kelkoon

Dear Mr. MCIQ,

Are you aware that unprotecting the password might be illegal? The machine manufacturer probably used it to guarantee that the programs is not modified or to protect it's know-how.

Best regards,
Kelkoon
Dear Kelkoon,
Exactly warn "the password that you input is illegal..." when I connect to , It sure manufactor don't allow us to download this program via this mode.
But can you tell me how to set to reach this consequence?
Also How can I do to relieve this pretection? or remake a mmc card via using program decrypted? but I found the program that I have decrypted don't include SFC block? why? expect your reply, thank you.

Hello everyone,

I have a problem. I am trying to restore my 4MB MMC for S7-1200. I have made an image with Winhex from the original card an try to clone it to my damaged card. I get the messages in the proces of cloning:

- Can not read from Sector 15872 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.
- Can not read from Sector 15873 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.
- Can not read from Sector 16064 of removable medium 1. The parameter is incorect.

and the card those not work in S7-1200.
What is wrong?
Is it possible to clone the image from 12MB MMC (S7-1200) to 4MB MMC? And it is possible to clone the 12MB MMC (S7-1200) to 64kB MMC (S7-300)?

Best reards

Any solution at last?

İf anybody have Siemens MMC Card 6ES7953-8LF30-0AA0 64KB image, please private message me. 🤞🏻
Thanks

Last edited:
Finally figured it out, alternative to what others have done.

Spent a lot of time on this problem, even after going through this whole thread and others like it. I decided to record a video after I finally solved it.

https://youtu.be/4-OlCjvLaQw

Hopefully this helps someone.