Freeware Viewer for *.ACD files?

Rallywagon

Is there any freeware or shareware out there that can open, view and maybe print Control Logix *.acd files?

(Searched the archives, but thought something new might be available.)

Thanks!!

I've never really seen one. And with how protective Allen Bradely is of their software, I'd be willing to bet that there isn't.

I'll look around though. It'd be nice if I could get one too, since I only have RSLogix5000 on one computer.

I think what Rallywagon would like to do, at least, the way I understand it, is be able to review his/her *.ACD Files on a seperate computer, without having to install another copy of RSLogix5000. Like if they had 5000 on one, stationary computer, yet wanted to review the programs from backup files on their portable laptop somewhere else.

Which, I do not believe a program like that exists. I'm sure Allen Bradley wouldn't let it be.

.ACD File

If you post your file someone will probably convert it to a PDF for you

Hi,

Sorry to drag a post up from 6 years ago... :oops:

I have attached an .ACD file that I would like to have printed in .pdf format - we are converting an older machine with AB drives to Siemens and the electrical engineer needs the ladder printed out.

Is there someone out there that can help?

Thanks, Jeff

.acd file

I'm sorry for this old post as well but may I receive the same kindness please? I've attached my acd file and it would be a huge help if I can get that in a pdf please and thank you

Converting ACD

The demo isn't working, or maybe it's because I have a mac. (and I apologize for the inconvenience and bringing up a dead thread) Could someone please convert these files for me.

Those files are probably null or corrupted.

They unzipped with only 12 KB size, and my RSLogix 5000 system would not open them. Nor would 7ZIP, which can usually read the contents of an *.ACD file.