Step7: Global Data between PLCs

S7PP

Hi Experts, I'm trying to connected 2 PLCs through Ethernet and define Global Data between them. Is it possible? Why the "Define Global Data" item is always grey?
The IP address for the PLCs are 181.107.22.46 and 181.107.22.47.
Please help~~

Global Data.JPG

Really? Then what should I do if I want to transfer data between PLCs when I connect them on Ethernet?

how to get there?

Hi Jesper, I'm trying to learn this BSEND and BRCV function, but I'm able to find the "properties - S7 connection" page. would you tell me how to open it?
sorry, I'm a dummy at this point.

S7PP

example.jpg my page.jpg

Last edited:
It is in NetPro.
When you have started to make a connection, this dialog will appear.
If the connection is already created, then click on it in NetPro (in the list of connections when a CPU is selected), and the dialog will appear.

It's not appear.......I almost cry.....see my picture, I clicked everywhere, but still not showing me the dialog like that. Wuuuuuuuuuuu