siemens s7 1200 I/O Modules

can u explain a siemens s7 1200 I/O Modules interface to a machine....& but RESOLVER having a Sinusoidal waveform signal can connect to s7 1200 plc.....how?

AND
s7 1200 plc having 2 pulse outputs???.....when these 2 outputs will use?.....how?
i'm a new student to PLC World...plz help me....if u had any basic PLC file's......send to my email id-[email protected]

thanks for ur help

Last edited:
Hello

I am not sure about your first question. But the second question with the (2) high speed outputs, they can be used for either Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) or Pulse Train Output (PTO). The PWM is similar to an analog signal to where you could very the output from zero to full scale. An example would be controling the speed of a motor through a drive, a common signal could be 0 to 10vdc.
The PTO instruction sends out pulses commonly used for motion control to where a number of pulses would move a servo or stepper motor a number of pulses.
When using these instructions use the dc not relay outputs if you have relay outputs they sell a signal board 0-5vdc or 0-24vdc. The link below will explain in more detail the where and whys and walk you through the setup.

https://support.automation.siemens....lib.csinfo&lang=en&objid=41737097&caller=view

Have A Good Day
Tom