PLCSIM v13 stuck

kreacher

Hello,

I have this problem that it's been killing me for some time. Recently after some working on my project i cannot seem to be able to work on PLCSIM V13 anymore. I can connect to it. Download my project on it but when i make the simulation table it doesn't show anything whether i list inputs or outputs even though they are ON in the program and HMI. I also cannot set inputs on logic 1 anymore.

Edit . I have tried running a simulation on an older version of the project which worked yesterday and it seems that it's not working now in the same manner. I'm guessing there is something wrong with the PLCSIM V13

I might be wrong but before there wasn't any light on in the PLCSIM at the MAINT

http://i.imgur.com/GwKNaUb.jpg