AB program conversion

wdd0422

Could someone tell me how to convert a SLC500 program to Micrologix, not having much luck online.

Thanks

They should be the same. If you're talking about a uLogix processor, like the 1100 or 1200-series or a 1400-series or the 1500-series, they all run Logix500.

You will probably have to change the IO to match the IO on the uLogix base, and any IO cards you're using. That's in the manuals for the processor though.

All you have to do is go to the Controller Properties window in RSLogix 500, and select the new processor from the drop down menu. Then do a verify and it will give you a list of errors for any instructions that aren't cross-compatible.

Similar Topics

I have converted a Siemens OP7 program to a new Delta DOP107BV. It is all working as expected except for the timer values. I am using MW36 as the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone taken a SLC500 program and converted it to an Automation Direct Click PLC program? I searched but didn't find anything.
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to inquire about the possibility of converting a program currently used on Delta PLC to be compatible with Siemens PLC using...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Normally I would try to research this more before asking this, but I am under a tight schedule of changing computers. I have a bunch of...
Replies
Views
Hello I have to convert a MELSEC-A Mitsubishi program which works under DOS to Studio 5000 Allen Bradley. What is your opinion is it possible?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom