Oil / Moisture resistance AB PLC

Not sure about the PLC itself, but don't AB and many others make IP66+ I/O modules? You would just use them as remote I/O for a PLC mounted in a clean and dry area.

The closest I know is the Armor CompactLogix.

You can also buy enclosures that are oil and moisture resistant, and put the controller inside of it.

Make sure you keep him nice and warm, too.

The closest I know is the Armor CompactLogix.

You can also buy enclosures that are oil and moisture resistant, and put the controller inside of it.

Make sure you keep him nice and warm, too.

And the Controllogix version (5570). I see claims for extended temperature ranges but no IP rating unfortunately.

Similar Topics

I just got a interesting request. I have a customer that is wanting to detect how much moisture there is in the soil around a Pipeline. I have...
Replies
Views
hello, i have a problem in wiring my relay module board 5v from plc to my soil moisture sensor, i already have a 5v power supply, i just dont know...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, is my first post on the forum, I searched everywhere, but I could not find an answer to this problem; I am quite experienced in...
Replies
Views
So I'm having issues with a certain rung and one of my coworkers mentioned it may not allow the signal past the latch coil. For example in the...
Replies
Views
I need help with vijeo citect 7.4 as I use Modbus TCPIP to get the data, it turns out the address is having error.. For example, when I write...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom