Refrence manual A2AS Mitsubishi PLC

JvdV

I'm currently commisioning an installation in south-korea. Everything is fine here exept the error led on the CPU.
I'm not able to figure out why the LED is burning. So I want to check the fault registers of the CPU.
The only problem now is that I can't seem to remember the registers where I can find teh fault code. And afcourse what the fault code means.

So at this point I'm looking for a manual of a A2AS cpu from mitsubishi.
Does somebody know where to find them on the net, or has a digital copy for me ?

Thanks in advance,
Jurgen

Mitsi Error Code

Sorry I don't have the specific manualyou are after, but as a rule of thumb D9008 is the error code location.
D9091 Detailed error code.
D9010 & D9011 error step.

For example error 70 is low battery or not connected. The battery is normally not connected when the PLC is shipped, so its wortha look.

See if you can get the values of above, and I'll try to find a rererence for you.

Regards Gene.

Thanks Gene,

At the moment I'm not in the factory any more, but I wil have a look first thing in the morning.

Jurgen

As Eos says - he has given you the correct data registers where the fault code is stored, but if you use gxdev, you can retrieve the informatiom from there, without the manual.

Using help/plc error

The above replies should help you get the error code without any difficulty but there is a common issue with the Ans plc's which you may want to check out anyway. The digital output cards (ie A1sY80) for this range of PLC's are designed to generate a non fatal error if the supply voltage is lost. Once this has happened the error cannot be reset without resetting the PLC so you will continue to have the error LED lit until the next time the system is reset. It is not uncommon for people to use the supply to the output card in their E-Stop design and if this is the case you should expect the error LED to be lit almost continuously on this system.

Thanks for the tip goody.
This program is written with medoc for DOS. But for the fault checking I will try to use gxdev ! :D

Hi Andybr,
I think your dead on. The power supply from the outputcards IS removed by an emergency stop.
That at least gives me an idea in witch direction to look.

Thanks guy's

Jurgen