Variable parameters loose after about 6 minutes

Etricker

Dear all,

Need your help about my problem. Have PLC MELSEC FX2n-16MR with FX-EEPROM-8 and connected to a terminal E300. The problem all variable parameters numbers it save for about 6 minutes and then it suddenly disappeared. All the encoded variable parameter numbers become asterisk character.

It was lately observed the battery of the PLC totally drained that cause an alarm REPLACE BATTERY appeared on the terminal monitor. When the battery replaced the alarm were reset but then saving the parameters is the issue.

Highly appreciated if somebody can help to resolve this issue.

Similar Topics

Dear Members: I have connected CX9020 with a high voltage power supply via canopen. I have loaded the PDO's from the eds file. I want to read and...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
dear all.. i am designing the Sea Water Intake pump which the 4 pumps will be operated parallel, and 1 pump will be as stand by pump The pump data...
Replies
Views
I have a old lathe with a 120 VCA 9.5 AMP motor. Has white, black and red wires. I need to find a way to connect it to a variable speed controler...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom