Comment list ab plc

indra

Hi,

At the moment I use AB PLC and have a problem about COMMENT / DESCRIPTION input / output and also I do not know HOW TO PRINT the CROSSREFERENCE.
I have an OLD file with complete comment / description but when I ONLINE and make an UPLOAD the latest program, is OK but NO COMMENT display.
So, can someone help me HOW TO MAKE COPY THE COMMENT / DESCRIPTION FROM OLD FILE TO THE LATEST PROGRAM ( I got when make it upload / online ).
And also, HOW TO PRINT THE CROSS REFERENCE ?
I use AB SOFTWARE : RS500 with PLC CPU SLC5 / 05

regards,

INDRA

Last edited:
See PDF's below for exporting and inport comment and description.
They are from RSLogix's help ( Click on Tools the select Database.

To print the cross reference click on file then select "Report Option"
select what you want to print and print it.