Way OT: Good Undershirts?

mk42

Lifetime Supporting Member
Off the wall question for everybody: what undershirts would you recommend?

Up until know I've pretty much just grabbed a pack of whatever's cheap when I needed undershirts, and it's left me with a pile of shirts that are technically functional without being particularly comfy. I've gone a little long and now need to replace all of them at once.

Anybody have a brand/material they buy that they especially like? I'd like to stock up on something good vs just getting another pile of whatever.

I vote for any 100% cotton tagless, I like Hanes but the one im wearing is a private label made in Pakistan and they are great

I vote for any 100% cotton tagless, I like Hanes

Yes! I'm wearing one right now.
Tags are itchy. The previous iteration of tagless were a bit annoying, but not like the tagged shirts.
My preference is for my t-shirt to be just a bit loose, unlike Dave Jones at EEVBLOG:D.

Duluth Trading

Tee Shirts -- Cool Max
Shorts -- Extra Long boxer Briefs Buck Naked!!!

At work I wear Carhart t-shirts with a pocket. There's nothing as handy as a pocket on a shirt!

Too bad you can't get a referral bonus. 🍻

I dont mind sharing, buy a lot from them, all my beanies to cover my bald head in the winter :) , they are so cheap a lot of people resell their products on Amazon and Ebay

bitmonkey said:

I have a lot of Carhart stuff but its only for the winter... here in the south their shirts are way to thick (made too good) you need a thin one that you can ring out and through back on.

In the south, in the summer I like to feel like im naked :eek:

Back
Top Bottom