PowerFlex 40 - Can you use DeviceNet , but also use the Analog Output ?

Cydog

Good Afternoon,

I have a few PowerFlex 40 drives that are being controlled by Devicenet.
I was wondering that if you are controlling a PowerFlex 40 with Devicenet could you still use the Analog Output ( A 065 ) ?

Thanks so much ,

Why wouldn't you be able to use the A065 Analog Output ? That physical analog signal channel is designed to send out a signal proportional to the drive's output frequency, current, voltage, or power. You can even set it to send an arbitrary test data value.

If you're talking about using the network speed command and reference as well as an Analog Input, and switching between them or using one of them as a trim value, then that's a different question.

Thanks Ken . So even if Devicenet is being used to start , stop , frequency , etc. , I can still use the Analog Output ? Great .

Thanks .