Problem locating the consumed tags in LOGIX5000 project

nail9394

I can view all Produced tags list in the project from Logic-->produced tags, can someone help me on how to view the consumed tag list ? Thanks in advance

Depending on the version, at the top of the controller tag window there will be a drop down selection, I think it says "show" next to it. That should have a selections of Produced, Consumed and Unused. If you don't see that, specify what version you are using.

Depending on the version, at the top of the controller tag window there will be a drop down selection, I think it says "show" next to it. That should have a selections of Produced, Consumed and Unused. If you don't see that, specify what version you are using.
Thanks dmroeder, I see it now

If you look at controller tags, then the alias and base tag columns you can see if any tag is setup already as produced or consume tag
Produced tag will show a path in Base Tag if setup.
If not there is a pdf that you can look at from AB that shows the steps to setup.