Transformer no output voltage

It seems my off shift guys didn't understand what I needed them to collect. I will be trying to work on this during the day, it will be difficult to test in between trucks, but I think I can at least get some readings and see wtf is going on.🔨

Shot in the dark here but where are you specifically measuring to? If measuring to ground, are you sure the ground for the transformer is bonded and this isn't a "floating neutral" situation?

Wizards,

Maint staff from third shift just stopped by my desk and told me they got the transformer working... I hate to think the blown fuse I found in the primary winding was the only issue.
Monkeys with hammers I tell ya.

gad

Similar Topics

Folks, I am designing a control system for an industrial machine. Machine is 480VAC / 3PH powered. And I have a 480 / 120V transformer for control...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I know this sounds like a dumb question, but.....I'm thinking out loud...and maybe I shouldn't do that.... Upcoming project involves...
Replies
Views
Ignore - I asked this question already and found my answer.
Replies
Views
Hi all Where can i find this transformer ? Pri 480 v 3x 0.12 A Sec 400 v 3x 0.12 A 3 phase Type DTS 80 50/60 Hz
Replies
Views
Greetings experts, Can current transformers be used on the incoming mains (480, 3P) of a machine that has regenerative VFD's? Current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom