WinCC Flexible runtime view for different degree

hill831017

I would like to start a intresting thread about wincc flexible.

How many of you are working projects with a lot of panels?
And panels are installed to different direction within one system but different operation area.

------------ 2 OP/MP
1 OP/MP

From 1 OP/MP mostly customer would like to see a horizontal layout, but vertical layout from 2 OP/MP.

Here is my idea to display for different direction in on project.

1.Creat sceens for different degrees 90/180/270,working hour killer, but 100% feasible.
2. Multi panel disply can be rotate?
3. Multi panel itself can be rotate?
For 2 and 3 need to find solution for fix direction unit(text, template...)

As I know faceplate can't be rotated, it's really inconvenient.

Similar Topics

i cannot transfer a wincc flexible 2008 sp3 project to a pc station (which has wincc flexible runtime 2008 and cp5611 communication board). i...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a pretty awkward problem on my runtime system. It's connected to a s7-1200 and this s7-1200 calculate PartsPerMinute(PPM). Every time...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find out if there is a way to "read" the tag comments in WinCC Flex 2008 (SP3) during runtime. I'm using WinCC Runtime on normal...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a Wincc Flexible 2008 Runtime system with archives connected to a s7-1200. This system logs "on change" and this is controlled by the...
Replies
Views
I am working with WinnCC Flexible 2008 on an MP377. The application require the operator to do a few differnet configurations before running the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom