crossing back plane

jimcav

I am using a control logic with 3 enbt card in the rack, my proface HMI is plugged directly into one of the enbt cards, is it possible to cross the back plane to get to the proface hmi or does that only work with AB products?

Thanks
Cav

The ControlLogix backplane bridges the Rockwell CIP protocol only, and is not a general purpose TCP/IP bridge.

You'll have to install a switch or other way of connecting to the ProFace terminal.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I need help to create this program I have problems with the flasher. Develop the program below using RSLogix 500 software. Be sure to...
Replies
Views
I stumbled onto this behavior the other day, then went looking for old forum posts with the assumption that "there is nothing new under the...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody of the forum! I have been working a lot with RS-232 lately and had a fundamental type of question. I understand most or all of...
Replies
Views
Good morning, experts! I have a Siemens PLC and IO that I need to cross to Rockwell, and I have zero experience with the Siemens line of products...
Replies
Views
In my project i use an Anybus-X gateway for exchanging data with 3rd party as a modbus slave. Data is provided as means of PIW and PQW area and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom