Allen Bradley 5000 - Data acquisition

Satyabrata

Dear friends,

I need to access the data of various energy meters connected to Allen Bradley PLC. My general approach to access data from any energy meter is by directly accessing the meter memory address registers(we work with modbus protocol).

So, I need help in accessing the data through the PLC. Till now i got to know about this Tag concept. Pls help me out how to access the physical address of the meters of get the data from the existing Tag's assigned in the Control Logix application.

Similar Topics

Hi all, the machine I am programming the Rockwell PLC for has about 100 parameters that need to be adjusted for every customer. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm doing a more standardize version of one of my programs and organizing things into UDTs and whatever else I can do to shrink the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have recently started a new project using ST in Studio 5000. Previously, I have programmed in ST in Siemens. As i was writting...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have recently started a new project using ST in Studio 5000. Previously, I have programmed in ST in Siemens. As i was writting...
Replies
Views
Ok so I assume the answer is no, because it's AB. Other Manufactures have small utilities for this. Is there any way I can "Download" a program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom