Rite Hite over head door

jimcav

Good Morning

I have been given the task of making a new control panel for one of our rite hite door controllers. It uses an Omron plc I dont have the software to extract the program. I was wondering if anyone has done this before. The operation seems straight forward but there might be something I did not think about, even just a PDF to look at would be good. I will also take any advice. I know its a door that goes up and down but I value what is said here it will be worth considering when i start writing a new program.

Thanks
Jim Cav

RiteHites I dealt with over a year ago were Mitsubishi PLCs. the initial one was labeled with RiteHite but I had to have it replaced as the power failures that place experienced finally burned it, the replacement came in, dead same PLC but had Mitsubishi emblazoned upon it. Almost custom fit to that job, had no spare IO contacts.