Help!! slc5/04 communication issue, OEM fiasco

Even if DH+ will work, there seems to be a noise/grounding issue which ought to be indentified and taken care of.

I agree with the 'issue' but I still think it could be other than noise.... I would like to see what they are using to connect if its a cheap USB adapter than that maybe the issue and RSLinx is disconnecting, as the saying goes "trust but verify", if someone told me it was changing protocol I would need to verify everything they told me

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I'm new to Rockwell/Allen Bradley and need some help here. The client has 4 SLC5/04 CPUs in the plant, all in a DH+ bus and...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue getting online with a PLC SLC 5/05 on the network. I have gone online with other processors over Ethernet but these are giving...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I’ve got a problem for anyone experienced with SLC5/04s running on DH+ controlled by a windows 98 desktop running Wintelligent View. So...
Replies
Views
im using Slc5/04 one of its 8 channel analog output module 1746-NO8I got defective if i replace it with new one do i have to re-program or...
Replies
Views
I have some old customer equipment. A PanelView 900 color (2711-T10C9) which has a DH485 Sub D connector communicating with a SLC 5/05 via its...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom