pl7 software.

mountassir

i have bought a tsx micro (schneider), i need some help to use the pl7 software to realize a basic programm; i have no idea about how to set my programm neider how to give addresses to the I/O.
thank you.

Every thing is done using the Application Browser tree. After creating a new application your tree options will include Configuration and Variables options (among others).

Expand the Configuration file by clicking on the + sign then double click on the Hardware Configuration. You can then select which I/O modules are installed in which slots of the PLC. I/O addressing is IEC compliant, which means it is based on the physical location in the PLC rack.

The Variable file will allow you to create symbols and comments for each I/O. You can also view which external I/O cards are installed in the PLC.

Last edited: