AB 6180 & RSView...

K.C.

K
Hi All,
I have an AB 6180 Induatrial Computer running RSView. I am having problems making the display keys (hotkeys) work. I can get the "K1-K10" to work. They function the same as "F" function keys. I can't, however, get the "A,B,C..." keys to work. It says I have to use CTRL with them. I tried that and nothing... Any suggestions? Also does anyone know how to make the project run when RSView is started. I have RSView in the startup menu, but I was wondering if I can make it go ahead and start the project as well. Thanks for any help...

Can't answer your 6180 question, but for the RSView part make sure that the shortcut you use to start RSView calls your project. Here is an example:

"C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView\rsview32.exe" "C:\RSView Projects\cement line\cement.rsv" /r

The first part in quotes is the path to RSView32. The second part in quotes is the path to the project I want it to open. The /r tells it to run the project.

Create that shortcut and then if you want it to run on computer startup put that shorcut in your Startup folder.

good luck!

OG

systems

with some systems the hotkeys dont even work at all i heard it was a glitch in the progrm>>