ODBC remote server setup for FTView

dowthebow

Hi, I have a previously set up system that logs Audit Trail, or Diagnostics to a remote historian server. There is no reference to the IP address of this remote server anywhere in the diagnostics setup.
I have to change the address of the remote server and do not want to lose the diagnostics database on the historian.
Where is the IP address or DNS for the Server stored?
Thanks

Could it be set up as an ODBC source?

Open the ODBC Data Source Administrator(32 bit) (Type ODBC on the search box) and check for a System DSN.

Nick

P.S. You may need the 64bit version if it was setup as a 64bit DSN

Last edited:

Similar Topics

any one know how to send data stored in an SQL Database over MQTT to OPC to a plant wide system,
Replies
Views
Hi, I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, I have created an HMI application on FT view SE 12.00. It has 5 tags and those tag values need to be backed up on database( ODBC)...
Replies
Views
I'm using FTView SE to datalog to SQL Server with an ODBC connection. IS there a method to signal when this connection is broken for any reason...
Replies
Views
Hello guys! Good day Everyone! We have a problem on the FTView Studio DataLog. I've created two different Bit of Data source (ODBC) which are the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom