shrink wrap problem

Ive just installed the 3 machines in the new factory.. You had anything to do with these yet ? We still have the last 2 too commission properly so if your around when we are back there feel free to come and have a chat..

They are 200 metres away from the building I work in. I won't actually be responsible for them - the reason is far too complicated to explain here - but drop me a PM next time you are on site and I'll come and say hello!

Similar Topics

i have a shrink machine (SMI APET 143/D) it have a plc and screen for monitoring but the plc also S.M.I company no any data about it in the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used the K-Sun Shrink tube and label printer BEE3+ ? Wondering how well it prints wire numbers? Sequential numbering? What the quality...
Replies
Views
What is a decent quality heat shrink printer for labeling wires? How much does it cost and what is an average cost per wire marked? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are adding about 9 eyes to our shrink wrapper to prevent people walking into the unit. It is an overhead Orion wrapper with a skid roller...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a simple stretch wrap machine that is not working, I have been trying to help them through email, the are in Brookfield, MO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom