3 Phase 480 vac UPS units able to supply 15-20 amp .

Good Morning ,

Here in the mid-Atlantic area we are experiencing a lot of intense thunderstorms and many power outages. Do you folks know a good source for 3 Phase 480 vac UPS unit able to supply 15-20 amps . I would like to at least have a 3-5 minute supply or ride thru . During this time I can have a orderly shutdown of the machine . Also , what would be a rough price on this size UPS ?

Thanks so much , like always .

If you have significant lightning risk then I'd suggest considering surge arrestors your main incomer, and finer protection on sensitive loads like UPSs, Power Supplies and instruments.

I use Schneider gear here but there are other options. Look for a supplier that will do a site assessment for you.