How To Connect SQL Server database with Vijeo Citect 7.20

I have any trouble about connection from SQL Database server with Vijeo Citect version 7.20, I've made a database in Microsoft SQL Server, and I was made query in trigger table, the Query Executed has successfully but if I run the VijeoCitect, Fail command has appear, my cicode query has created with use an IP server database (IP Computer) , But isn't work.
can you tell me how to solve it? thankyou :)

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone guide me through how to use FactoryTalk SE VB script to open communication with SQL Server? which command I can use? Are there...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to connect my WAGO PLC to multiple databases. It is currently connected to a single MySQL database using the library...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I working in power plant and we using citect 7.20 , how we can connect citect to mysql to show some system info on website or...
Replies
Views
Can someone help me because my Adodc is not communicating to my SQL pack? 1 - My factorytalk 8.0 when I fetched the Object - Active Control -...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom