My Rslinx is running but I don't see it

showshocka

My Rslinx is running but Can't pull up the interface, even after rebooting and selecting to have all of my Icons in the task bar. It's Running because I can log on to the PLCs through my wireless Ethernet connection. and btw it is not the blank spot that you might notice in the task bar...

Rslinx.jpg

might be running as a service

It's actually even easer than that; from the Start menu, navigate to the Rockwell Software submenu and launch the RSLinx Service Control Panel. Because Windows 2000 hides seldom-used items in the Start Menu, this little utility is easy to overlook.

The RSLinx Service Control Panel will let you simply uncheck the box that tells RSLinx to run automatically as a service.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=11675#post11675