FactoryTalk View Station Local vs Network

redhanz1111

Hi,

I am looking to replace a RSVIEW32 application with FactoryTalk. In addition to RSVIEW, there is a touch paneled PC running Rockwell RAD Client. It's a very small application, running about 10 displays and a few hundred tags.

I'm just trying to understand a few things here and appreciate the help.

1. Can I have multiple FTVIEW Clients connecting to FactoryTalk View Site Edition Station?
2. Would this setup be a Network Station edition or a Local Station? What is the difference on this?
3. How many licenses would I require to make this setup happen? I am thinking a FT VIEW SE Station plus an additional client license?

Thanks for the help!

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Considering the incredible time it would take to get a Panelview Plus 7 , I'm going to get the FactoryTalk View ME Station 30 Display Single...
Replies
Views
What is the main difference between the 2 licenses? I have a lot of experience with the Machine edition but not so much with the Server Edition...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to control 50 identical stations from an Allen Bradley HMI using FactoryTalk View Studio ME 11.00.00. The Stations are...
Replies
Views
Heya Given lead times on a new PanelView Performance which we'd plan to deploy and connect to 2 x PLC's, we're in a bit of a pickle. Can we use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom