Tia portal bug ???

userxyz

Hi guys,

I think I have a problem in TIA that I cannot understand...

I made an array in a PLC and connect each index to a IO field in a WinCC Advanced project. All integrated and working symbolically.

All indexes work, but index 1 has no real connection. When I change the value, the value does not corresponds with the value in the PLC ???

I did a rebuild all, no better result. I'm working with a real CPU and WinCC Advanced. All other indexes work the way they should, only index 1 not. When I change it in the DB, then the value remains, so it's not an overwrite issue...

flex run.jpg

plc dat.jpg

flex run.jpg

flex conf.png

Found it

Thanks for the replies.

Ahh found it...

I have a recipe with that variable in it from a test before... that was why it didn't write to the PLC, because it was linked to a recipe.

NO BUG :D