Adding the GoTo button in the RSLogix 5000 standard toolbar?

I don't think you can. The only toolbars you can modify appear to be Language Element and Ladder Common Logic toolbars. Those, too, only allow you to add predefined programming elements.

How can I add the "Go To..." function to the RSLogix 5000's Standard Toolbar?

I'm not sure why you want to do this. I've been working extensively with RSLogix5000 since it's inception, and can genuinely say I have never felt the need to use the "Go To" feature.

If it's a rung of logic you want to go to, then that rung number can and does change with logic additions or deletions. You can always place "bookmarks" on rungs you might need to revisit, these will be updated with code changes as appropriate.

If it's a tag in a database you want to go to, you have the "filter" feature, which helps to find specific tags.

I either case, logic or tags, you can use standard "search" functions to find what you are looking for.

If it's a tag in a database you want to go to, you have the "filter" feature, which helps to find specific tags.

I never used the filter feature to search tags until you pointed out. You are right, that does what I wanted to do with the "Go to" function, and more. Thanks.

I never used the filter feature to search tags until you pointed out. You are right, that does what I wanted to do with the "Go to" function, and more. Thanks.

Happy to help, but just remember the filter is persistent, next time you open a tag database the filter will be active... they leave it to you to remove filtering, which IMHO is as it should be...

Do you actually memorise the rung numbers of code you want to visit ???

Not memorize them for the long term, but if you use the logic trace function five times to go to the same place when you're fiddling with a particular section of code it will stick in your short term memory.

If it's a section of logic I need to return to frequently I use bookmark tags and have a "table of contents" rung at the beginning of the routine. This is particularly handy in RSL5 if you're displaying cross references in the routine, gets you where you need to go very quickly.

Tag filtering and the bookmark tab are two of the greatest things since sliced bread, however, and I look forward to some day forgetting my PLC5 tricks.