Alpha Display Parameters

Weldme

I have a small Alpha AL2 series controller system programmed via PC using Alpha ALVLS software.

I can add display blocks to the program but can not edit the display content, no dialog box pops up. I have used this on two different PCs now and still cannot access the dialog box. I can copy old program displays and keep their data but cannot edit!!

I may be missing some part of the software? New install but old program.

Any tips would be appreciated

Similar Topics

In changing from an S5 to an Allen Bradley 5/04, I need to figure out how to convert an integer to an 8-bit or 16-bit binary format. I need to be...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to interface a Modicon Quantum PLC with a MicroFrame 24" Alpha Display via the ESI06210 ASCII module and the MicroFrame DataPage II...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Need help to show alarm messages on a Alpha 220C display. I am using Studio 5000, 1734-232ASC module. Need help to setup the string...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a Fuji Alpha smart 5 servo drive in one of our machines. I want to get a upload of the parameters from it. I have installed PC...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect USB to RS232 cable to the RS232CAB that is used with the Alpha series PLC. I am getting a failed to open com port error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom