Pulse counter reset

brookes76

Hi, im using an ip4 pulse counter module to measure flow rate of a substance for a project, have written my code but can't find how to reset the counter in the manual. Can see which bit should reset each channel but am struggling to successfully put this in to my program.

is this the BT..../ST bit, because if so ive tried toggling that and it has no effect on the measurement, it just remains at a constant value, even when I alter the amount of pulses im putting through it

Similar Topics

Hello everyone‚ Fairly new to PLC prog I seek your advise concerning what is said in my thread title; I program using workbench components; I...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Folks. I'm having a bit of an issue with a machine and I'm looking for opinions on something. I have a beam that is moved with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, To make it short, the current system setup is a compact logic with a high speed counter 1769-HSC input module reading pulses from a flow...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a standalone pulse counter (preferably Ethernet/IP enabled) that can count up to 1000Hz range? We had been using the VHSC24...
Replies
Views
I have recently installed one of these counter modules into an exisiting working Flex I/O system. The goal is to read pulse inputs from an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom