Keyence FD-Q Flow Sensor with Ethernet/IP NU-EP1- Flashing Red MS LED

Good Morning ,

I am new using a Keyence FD-Q Flow Sensor and Ethernet/IP NU-EP1. I am using it with a CompactLogix 1769-L18. I think I have the Keyence Flow Sensor and the Keyence Ethernet/IP NU-EP1 working well at the moment , but I have this MS LED flashing red on the Ethernet/IP NU-EP1 . Do you folks know what the common reasons that this LED would be flashing red ?

Thanks in advance ,

Similar Topics

Anyone use Keyence FD-Q series IO-Link flow meter with a ControlLogix? I'm interested in an example on how to see the data in a useful way. I can...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used this device? Thoughts, concerns? I'm looking at an application for volumetric filling using this instead of an oval gear sensor.
Replies
Views
Hello all I've got a cell with four Keyence IV3 cameras that are saving images to a FTP server, we are also labeling the parts with a time date...
Replies
Views
I will find cable series but I don't know for fs260 model, kindly suggestions and help to me for connect cable
Replies
Views
Hey guys, has anyone worked with any type of Keyence PLC and could share their experience with it? Vendor showed me camera footage reply of a work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom