Abb 800xa docs?

stooperbike

Hello everyone,
Can some out there point me in the right direction? I am trying to find mechanical layout and wiring drawings for 800xa IO-digital and analog. I spent alot of time on ABB's website and never found what i was looking for. I called ABB customer service and the women told me you cant have them, you have to buy the units first! I thought that was nuts since my customer has not approved the material since i have not submitted on it, since i have not drawn anything, since i cant get the information..... And to make things more complicated my local distributor for ABB is a competitor since they build panels also, so i am trying to avoid them until i have to order materials. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Think I have the manual

Hi

I think that I have the manual you want.
The manual I have is with introduction, configuration, maintenance and specifications of S800 and S800L I/O modules.

If it is the one you are looking for, send me a PM with your email adress, and I send you a copy.

Be aware it is a PDF file on 8 MB đź“š

Hi

I think that I have the manual you want.
The manual I have is with introduction, configuration, maintenance and specifications of S800 and S800L I/O modules.

If it is the one you are looking for, send me a PM with your email adress, and I send you a copy.

Be aware it is a PDF file on 8 MB đź“š
Dear Jera
I need the programming and configuration manual of ABB 800XA