Need help opening an .RSP File

.RSP File to PDF

Hi Everyone,

I have a similar problem. There is an sample ladder logic program I'd like to check out for the Prosoft Modbus TCP/IP converter. Could someone please help to convert to PDF?
The help is much appreciated! Thank you! 🍺

Yet another person with a request for RSP conversion

Hey all, can someone please convert this RSP file to a pdf so I can actually look at it? I've got RSLogix 500 and 5000 on hand but, alas, no 5.
🤞🏻
Thanks.

-Phillip

you should have it - but sometimes a company filter will keep it out at your end of the pipe ...

let me know if it comes through ok ...

good luck with your project ...

RSLOGIX5 5/30 Program Issue

Ok We own version 4.10 and I did find version 5 on one of our other computers. I have a client who gave me a PLC program to evaluate for a Controllogix rewrite. So when I used version 4.10 and opened the file it said something along the lines that a newer version was available would you like to use the autosaved version. After saying yes I looked at the program and found some issues with the BTW and BTR instructions, I figured maybe these were anomalies so I closed the program and opened it again, this time I replied no i don't want to use the auto saved version. The RSLOGIX Interface shutdown. (I always work with a backup, so I went back and used an unused version and the autosaved version opened like normal and once I reverted back to the unsaved version the interface shutdown. This occurred in version 5 as well. I think the program was saved in later version and when i don't use the autosaved version (newer) then the program takes a dump. Anyone else know about this ?? HELP