how to use FX3G High Speed Counter

JAP1131

Hello All,

Good day!

I have basic knowledge on Mitsubishi PLC programming, and I was trying to use the 1phase 1 count input High Speed Counter of FX3G which is C235 to C245 with corresponding relays(M8235 to M8425) to tell whether the high speed counters will count up or down, the high speed inputs were (X000 to X0007).

I was referring to Mitsubishi manuals and the example confused me on using these high speed counters. I am seeking advise from some expert around to enlighten me on how to put this on program.

Many Thanks.

Depending on what you want to do, If I remember it right the special high speed aux. contact Mxxxx, if it is used as NO, then the counter Cxxx will count up. and when Mxxxx is NC then it will count down. It is a little tricky because there is a different input to make the counter active and a count input which is not included in the programming. This i9s the hardware assigned input which cannot be changed by the user, Cleck on the link below to give you some example...

http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plc_fx/jy997d31301/jy997d31301j.pdf