You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Old October 18th, 2020, 05:56 AM   #1
Chandrapaul2005
Bangladesh

G120 & S120 backup SD card/memory card

Hello,
In our industry we have many G120 and S120 CU with different models. i want to buy memory card for all the CU to keep the backup program. What specification memory card should i select? can i use same model memory card for all the CU or i need different model memory card for the different model CU?

can i use the one memory card to take the backup program from every CU. We will take the program from each CU one by one and keep in my laptop using card reader. when required then will copy paste the program into the memory card from the laptop and then will give into the CU using the same memory card. is it possible?

Thank You
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum