step5 ladder?

marq

does the step5 v6.x support ladder diagram, and how i can establish ladder diagram inside siemens plc, if it does support ladder?
or is it possible that the program inside olc is so old that it cannot be translated to ladder?
if anyone knows please answer

Yes it can. It is called KOP (German: Kontaktplan) or LAD (English: Ladder).

But not all S5 code can be displayed as KOP/LAD. Some code will display as FUP/FBD, some will only display as AWL/STL.
One of the limits is simply how many contacts is connected in series. If a rung cannot fit on the screen it will be displayed in AWL/STL.
Anyhow, it does not depend on the CPU.

Dont remember how to change to KOP/LAD in STEP5, but its there somewhere.

ok then, the type of file seems to be unladderable, but now i would like to know(if anybody knows)
how can i translate the markings like"+L ***."
and so on to clear code(that i would understand what the machine is just now doing?) and perhaps could make some changes to program(because we have a slight problem with it now)
so is there any kind of manual which can tell me whats the purpose of these individual codes?
sorry about the messed up text, but im in a hurry... :)